Shieldbyte Academy Learning Management System (“ Shieldbyte Academy LMS”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) is committed to protecting and respecting Your Privacy. This policy outlines how we collect, use, maintain, disclose and otherwise processes Personal Information collected from our clients and website visitors (“Users”).
This Policy is only applicable to the information collected through this Website. Shieldbyte Academy LMS is the ‘Data Controller’ for the data which is collected through the website. Users who have signed up on the Website can access, use and manage the Content to be used by the User’s employees (“Participants”). With regards to the Participant data collected on the Platform Shieldbyte Academy LMS shall be the “Data Processor”.
What Personal Information Do We Collect
- Contact information such as name, email id, contact information including but not limited to, the personal information that You input in the reach us/ request a demo/ subscribe us form.
- Profile information such as Your job title, organization name, official email address.
- Information submitted by You on our platform such as the description of Your requirement, any messages or comments through the forms or chatbot.
- Device information such as the device type, device operating system, ip address, access time.
- Information You submit to the customer support such as issue summary, contact information, any evidences to support the issue submitted.
- We do not collect or store any financial information through the website.
How do we Use Your Information
Personal Information is or may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide services and improve our website, services, features and content
- To manage your use of our website
- To understand your requirements and interests
- To fulfill your requests
- To personalize your experience
- To fulfil a customer support request
- To provide you with further information and offers including newsletters, marketing or promotional offers, from us
We adhere to this and do not use the data for other secondary purposes. The data collected from websites may be used for purposes of business development, enhancement of user experience, statistics and data analytics.
We do not sell, share, trade, rent, or otherwise disclose information to third parties. We do not disclose the Information without the explicit permission of the Client, except if required by law.
We do not capture, use or disclose sensitive personal information such as race, religion, political ideologies without Your explicit consent.
Legal basis for Processing of Personal Information
The Personal Information is used to perform the services requested and fulfil the contractual and legal obligations with Clients and for our legitimate and business interests.
We may also take Your Consent for processing specific types of Data.
With Whom Do We Share the Personal Information
We do not sell, share, trade, rent or otherwise disclose the Personal Information to third parties except, the system integration for email and text communication by availing platform services.
Information Collected from Children
This website is for general audience and we do not knowingly collect information about children or render services to children under the age of thirteen(13). If you are under the age of thirteen (13), you shall not use or submit information to the website.
Data Retention and Disposal
The Information captured shall be retained for a period of seven (7) years based on our business requirement, post which the personal information held will be securely disposed off. The financial information stored, shall be retained for a period of three (3) years in case of prospective clients and up to seven (7) years in case of existing clients.
Incidentally, we may be required to store the personal data for a longer period of time. For instance, where the information is necessary for any legal proceedings involving You or where we are legally obliged to maintain the Information.